Las Vegas laser peeling uses the Fotona Er: YAG laser ray to minimize skin surface layers. During the treatment, the upper layer of skin evaporates to a depth of about 2-3 mm, the ultra-thin laser rays form micro-channels into the skin, where remain the undamaged isles of skin. This speeds up the natural healing process itself. During the treatment, scar and pigment spots evaporate together with the top layer of the skin. The skin gets a firmer look again, wrinkles and unevenness disappear, as well as brown pigmentation, and the treatment gives a youthful brightness to your skin overall.
Who is the treatment suitable for?
- for anyone who has uneven skin surface, scars, pigment spots or more significant wrinkles
- It is an alternative for anyone who prefers non-surgical rejuvenating procedures and dislike the use of chemical peeling
- for all skin types
Who is not suitable for treatment
Contraindications for the following conditions:
- active herpes
- anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners, antithrombotics… ..)
- suspected malignant skin tumor
- treatment with retinoids / Roaccutan /
- tendency to pathological healing (keloid and hypertrophic scars….)
How does the treatment works
An anesthetic cream can be applied prior to treatment. One of the advantages of Las Vegas peeling is that the intensity of the treatment is fully customizable according to the clients skin needs. If the skin is sensitive, the laser treatment can be adjusted accordingly. Similarly, if a client has a strong acne or acne scars, a higher intensity may be used.
The procedure usually takes from 45 minutes up to 1.5 hour. After the procedure, a slight redness is expected and after its disappearance (usually after 1 to 3 days) the skin will look slightly tanned. Two to five days after the procedure, the skin begins to peal off, which may take 5 to 7 days.
After about 1 week, the skin is re-refreshed and has a fresh, radiant and youthful look. It is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times a year.
Recommendations after treatment.
- clients are fully informed about the procedure and possible side effects in detail
- we recommend avoiding the use of any makeup within 48 hours after treatment to reduce the possibility of acne
- keep the treated area moist and hydrated
- first and second day the hydrogel face mask is very recommended
- wipe your face with a moistened cotton pad several times a day. You may add – 1 tablespoon of white vinegar or salt dissolved in 1.13 liters of water
- clean your skin with a mild foam cleaner and do not use retinol or acid lotions
- avoid exercising 24 hours after treatment